- Because we use the freshest cream and we culture and batch churn in a process that takes up to 20 times longer than mass-production methods, our unsalted butter stands alone with superior flavor and creaminess.
- After gently culturing and slowly churning our cream into buttery bliss, we add just enough of our crunchy, hand-harvested sea salt to satisfy the subtlest of palettes.
- Delicious hand-harvested sea salt is delicately sprinkled into our cultured, small-batch churned butter, creating an exceptional flavor and texture in this time-honored classic.
cultured COMPOUND BUTTER
Roasted Garlic, Basil & Parsley
- We find the freshest basil in season, and the freshest garlic. We then slowly roast the garlic bulbs in low heat until they are tender and sweet. These natural companions are carefully combined with high-quality butter.
Balsamic Fig & Caramelized Onion
- We slowly cook red onions in olive oil until they are tender and caramelized. Then, we simmer figs in aged balsamic vinegar and a touch of sugar. We whirl these ingredients into our freshest butter and add a pinch of salt.
Cinnamon Cardamom & Ginger
- Cinnamon, ginger, and freshly ground cardamom are swirled into our freshest butter along with a touch of sugar.