- The perfect dill pickle! A little sweetness at the beginning, a little heat on the back end, and crunchy all the way through. We’ve taken cucumbers and brined them in a bath of vinegar, toasted chili flakes, garlic, sweet onion, fresh dill and yellow mustard seeds to create a dill pickle with layers of flavor.
- Chow Chow is another one of those Southern archetypes of history and tradition at the supper table. Traditionally, it’s a rough chopped relish of cabbage and other garden veggies mixed in a sweet and tart brine. Well, why not let cabbage take center stage for once?? Sometimes simple is better and here we’ve paired crisp green cabbage with sweet red peppers, celery seed, sweet onion, turmeric and toasted chili flakes to make a wonderful topper for any dish.
- Cherry tomatoes, basil, garlic, red wine….who doesn’t love these classic Italian combinations? Well, we definitely do, which is why we came up with the perfect little jar of Italy, with a southern twist, of course. These are the perfect addition to pasta and salads, or top off cream cheese on a cracker for a simple hors d’oeuvre. If you’re not thinking Bloody Mary by now, you’re missing the boat. Use the pickle as a garnish and add some brine to the drink.
LIttle Rock Caviar
- Chef Nick found this relish at all of his family gatherings on his mother’s side of the family in Little Rock, Arkansas and wondered why no one was selling this awesome little “pickle” here in Atlanta. He decided it was about time for it to make an appearance. A medley of black-eyed peas, red and green peppers, onion, garlic, worcestershire, and hot sauce, it got its name because it looked like “real caviar”. With a slight sweetness at the front and a little boldness at the back, it’s a great side. Pour it over a tossed salad instead of a dressing or puree it up and make a southern hummus.
Mean Green Tomatoes
Pickled green tomatoes are about as southern as drinking sweet tea out of a mason jar. With a nice sweet beginning and a tart, earthy under layer, you will finally understand what it’s like to have a true bread and butter pickle. Pickled with sweet yellow onions, turmeric, and toasted chili flakes, our Mean Green Tomatoes leave you with an explosion of flavor. These are a big hit on a burger or cuban.
- Toasted chili flakes and turmeric root give this whole grain mustard a delicate heat and earthiness. Excellent in vinaigrettes or on any sandwich.
Pairing the red wine brine from our Drunken Tomato pickles with mustard seeds results in soft fruit undertones that lift this mustard up and separate it from the rest.
Just enough honey is added to the whole grain mustard to soften the bite and add subtle floral note to the overall flavor. Amazing with soft cheeses, such as Chèvre and of course a ham sandwich.
dueling peppers green relish
- A savory medley of poblano and green bell peppers with a little chili flake to make it perfect.
sweet georgia red relish
A sweet pepper relish with red peppers, caramelized onions and toasted garlic. Perfect for all occasions, especially right now. Pour it over your favorite goat cheese and serve. You’re welcome.